Join the thousands who want to increase their competency, credibility and income potential!
Become a Certified Essential Oil Practitioner
What is a Certified Essential Oil Practitioner?
A Certified Essential Oil Practitioner, aka "CEOP", is highly trained and knowledgeable about essential oils and their use. Their certification indicates they have passed a rigorous examination to demonstrate they have acquired this knowledge. Certified Essential Oil Practitioners have increased competency in use of essential oils, added credibility and as a result, greater income potential in this industry!
This original course leading to certification as an Essential Oil Practitioner will give you:
- Greater competency in the use of essential oils, so that you and your customers benefit.
- Increased credibility with an independent certification in addition to your oil company training demonstrates your professionalism.
- Increased earning potential because you will discover new ways to share and sell your oils, hold more informative classes and de-stress as you simplify your business.
In 9 short weeks, you can gain comprehensive understanding of how to use essential oils, how to support your own wellness, that of your family and others, how to teach others the use of essential oils, how to build your business if you choose and more.
If part or all of your business is selling essential oils or their derivative products, this independent certification will add credibility and increase your income. See below for skills you will acquire:
Essential Oil Practitioner Graduates will be able to:
- Understand how to use essential oils to support your own wellness and that of your family and others.
- Knowledgeably teach others about essential oil protocols to support the body and wellness for overall health benefits.
- Understand and share the history of essential oils as an important wellness component in cultures world-wide.
- Understand safety and how/where to research contraindications for use of essential oils.
- Safely use individual and blended essential oils, develop their own blends and combine with carrier oils when desired.
- Know how to identify health concerns and locate possible beneficial oils to support wellness in specific areas.
- Understand what is needed to create an essential oils business, from planning, ethical conduct, legal matters, records, marketing, budgeting, etc.
- Understand proper customer-relationship and communication skills including wellness coaching, nutrition and lifestyle choices.
- And much more!
Early Bird will open soon for the first 345 students only.
IMPORTANT: Click on the Academy Logo below to join the VIP email list so you receive
advanced notice as soon as the doors open.